Why are there Ads on the Complementary Currency Resource Center website?
It’s simple really, we need to at least cover the cost of our website & database server, at the very least. I also spend hundreds of hours each year contributing in numerous ways.
I’ve tried a variety of methods to cover the costs. I’ve sought donations, sponsorships, consulting, crowdfunding, and shameless begging…
It didn’t work.
I have to do something…
- Advertising. I will remove ads as soon as financial contributions start coming in.
- Fees for services provided via the Startup Support page.
- Seeking Sponsorships. See our list of past sponsors.
- Speaking, Training, Consulting and other services.
How you may contribute:
- I accept contributions in bitcoin, complementary currency and national (fiat) currency.
- I also accept in-kind contributions, including but not limited to:
- Transportation to attend conferences (air & ground).
- Contributions of souvenirs, such as printed currency samples.
- Accommodation & travel support.
Thank you to those who have donated in-kind in the past!
- Speaking, Training & Consulting opportunities. I’m also very good at wordpress, SEO and a whole lot of other things. (Yes, I can be hired!)
Please contact me directly to discuss this in detail, or if you have a better idea of how to find the support I need, email me at stephen at complementarycurrency.org